Petitioning for Parents

I want to know if I am applying for both my parents to immigrate I do know I need to do 2 separate petitions. But do I need to pay to pay 2 separate fees as well, or what is the process please help thanks.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

As far as I remember, separate forms are needed for parents. Read the instructions on Form I-130.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment