Working after studying

After studying a 1 year graduate course in the US. Would I qualify for a work permit? Or would I still have to find an employer to sponsor me first before I could apply for the work permit?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

There are several different kinds of work authorizations like OPT, CPT, etc. Contact your International Students Office.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment