Student Visa

I'm a H.S Senior student, I have studied all my school year in the U.S but Iam a citizen of Mexico, can I receive a student visa while in the U.S?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Not if you are in USA without status.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment