I am an International student, with F-1 visa

I want to know if I can take the Green Card in my future. I am studing in Nursing courses right now, but can i take green card if I finish my Bachelor's degree? Please send me a response.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

That is how most students get their employment-based green cards. Once you become an RN, under the current law, it should be relatively easy to apply for your green card. There may be other options as well.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment