1. Can we file multiple green cards together? If yes what will be the side effect?
2. My company filed my green card in EB-2 category and I-140 is approved with priority date 2013. I want to give a try with EB1 category personally if I will try in EB-1 and let’s say it is not approved, then will it affect my EB-2 green card?
3. Should job description match in EB-1 and EB-2?
4. What may all possible issues occur?
1. The answer is yes. You can file green cards through as many categories as you want to. Both employment as well as a mixture of employment and family or investment. Any number of green cards can be filed as long as they are being filed honestly.
2. I don't see why not.
3. It doesn't have to.
4. It all depends on the facts of each case but at least theoretically it is possible. More...
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.