EB5 investment visa

For EB5 investment visa, can one of my relative living in USA gift me the $500K required to invest in a "targeted employment area"

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I do not see why not. But check with a CPA about gift tax.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment