Completed Master's Degree in One Year

I have a Master’s Degree in Science. I have been awarded the final Degree certificate by the University. But I completed the conventional 2 year program in just 1 year. Will USCIS see my M.Sc degree incomplete?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

This is where the evaluators step in. We have had issues with USCIS in these situations. Evaluation done under EDGE database should convince USCIS.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment