3 years of experience in IT field and completing a Masters degree - EB2

I am having 3 years of work experience. My intention is to complete my masters. Is it good to do MS with having 3 years of work experience.Please suggest me on this.Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I assume you are asking whether you can process an EB-2 green card. The answer is yes, once you complete your Master's degree and take up a job that requires such degree or Bachelor's plus five years experience.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment