H-1B and E-3

I was working in US on E-3 visa before H1B. Which means I entered USA earlier. When does my 6 years clock starts?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

In that case, your 6-year clock begins to run on the date you converted (changed status) to H-1.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment