E visa

My sister's family lives in Sydney. They own a restaurant business. Can they move here with E class visa and open their restaurant here in States? She is not a citizen of Australia yet, but her husband and son is.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

There are three kind of E visas: E-1, E-2 and E-3. You are probably thinking of E-2. Please read up on them. The primary applicant must be a citizen or national of the country in question. Their family can come as derivative beneficiaries.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment