E-2 visa

Can someone apply for E-2 visa ,who now residing in USA,is it possible and how long it will take?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Yes, they can. I believe premium processing is available for E visas. If you opt for that, it could take a few weeks.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment