DS-160 and additional forms

When I apply for a nonimmigrant visa using the online DS-160, are additional forms required?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

No. The online DS-160 application replaced the DS-156, DS-157, DS-158, and DS-3032, which are no longer necessary. NOTE: In addition to the DS-160, Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor visa applicants also must complete an additional form (see the Treaty Trader/Treaty Investor, E Visa Applicants section below for more information). Only applicants for K, N, S, T, or U visas should use the DS-156 application form (see the Visa Categories Not Using the DS-160 section below for more information).

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment