1. Am I allowed to travel to the USA as a B-1 business visitor? How many times in a year and for how long can I stay in the US for my business trip?
2. What kind of paperwork would I be asked to show at the port of entry?
3. B-1/B-2 visa stamp is valid until 2026; Do I need to renew it every time before travelling to the US by going to the US consulate or any other office?
1. B-1/B-2 are mixed used visas. You can do pretty much everything on these visas. <br>
2. They can ask you why you are in the USA. Remember, just because you have a visa does not mean that your entry into the USA is guaranteed. The government would still want to know why you are in the US.<br>
3. You do not have to renew your visa. It is good till 2026. More...
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form