Visitors visa sponsored by H-1B holder

I got my parents Visitor Visa stamped when I worked for Company A . But now I work for company B and I am planning to get them to US now. Do they need to go for stamping again?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I see no need for a new visa.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment