Visa B2 - affidavit of support

I came to America 4 months ago. Am I eligible to send a visitor visa for my sister and her family? What should I do? Do I need a good financial credit?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Technically only US citizens or permanent residents can provide affidavit of support. You can read the instructions on Form I-134.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment