I Need A B2 Visa

I am a citizen of Nigeria and presently studying in China with a resident permit but my friend wants me to visit him in the States and he has sent all the necessary documents for me to apply for a visa. I would like to know if I need a travelling experience to apply for US visa when Iam in China.

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

I am not sure what you mean by "traveling experience," but B-2 visas depend primarily upon the consular officer being convinced that you do not intend to overstay in USA or seek to become a long term or permanent resident during your visit. Good luck!

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment