B2 visa to green card

I am a US citizen can I apply for green card for her while she is in US and can she stay here while the application is in process?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

The answer to both your questions is - yes. But you MUST speak with a lawyer to understand all the nuances of her case.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment