Visa for Mother in law

I am a U.S citizen but my husband is not yet. My mother in law has been battling cancer for a while and I would love for her to come here and get medical treatment and to just see her grandson. She is from El Salvador, is there any way for us to do that?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

A B-1 visa is appropriate for medical treatment.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment