How to apply for visitors visa?

My mother in law would like to visit me and her grand daughter and i would like to get her a visitor visa what do i need to get that and how do i get one?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

She needs to contact the US consulate closest to where she lives. Normally, they will be able to tell her what she needs to bring and what the procedure is. This information should also be available on consular web site. Most consulates also respond to e-mail enquiries.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment