Can we still file for AOS

If my finace has overstayed his visa does that make him ineligible for AOS?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

If he entered legally and is not subject to any other bars, and if you are a US citizen, he can apply for AOS when applying for his green card through marriage to you.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment