I had my EB2 Interview last week it went good. I did submit my offer letter and my paystubs. I am still waiting to hear back from USCIS regarding the next steps. If I end up losing my job what happens in that event? I am working with my current employer on EAD and I dont have an active H1B. Its very difficult to find another job in the current situation, since I have already submitted an offer letter will they require any other confirmation before approving?
File for Supplement J if you already have a job. It may extend your green card processing time a little bit, but it is worth the wait. FAQ in detail...
Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.