Add new comment

Discussion Topics, Thursday, 18 May 2017: 
FAQ: Is it legal to work for a foreign based company in the USA? || Changing employers after I-140 approval; impact on H-1, green card, H-4 EAD, etc. || Physicians (FMG) NIW, AC21 portability, teaching to clinical position || Impact of a misdemeanor under Trump EO || Extending H-1/H-4EAD; working while extension pending || Filing green card through multiple categories or employers and/or family simultaneously || Activities permitted under H-4 EAD.
Other: Losing H-4 status when using EAD under I-485 || Can a child enroll in school under G-4 visa? || Acquiring Canadian nationality || Changing H-1 visa after changing employers during 60 days grace period|| H-1B changing employers while transfer or extension is pending || Taking a 6-month break on H-1, H-1 quota || L-1 to F-1 change of status || Adoption under US laws || Getting paid on 1099 || H-1B amendment when company acquired, etc.