Frequently Asked Questions - Fraud/Misrepresentation

A document or a statement intended to materially mislead.

How to Enter The USA to Start A Business And Then Continue

There are several issues that should be examined before you can make an informed decision.

1.  B visa or ESTA does not allow you to “work:”