Latest Forum Discussions
My son is a Canadian citizen who has been living in US for many years. He is currently a few months in to his latest 3 yr TN. He is engaged to be married(have lived together for 4 years). They have made the mistake of scheduling the festivities @ a resort in Mexico(will drive) where some friends have condo's (He lives in Arizona). The marriage ceremony will be a ceremony only.. (marriage not recognized in Mx.)
It has been explained to us that he must now wait a period of time...
TN and marriage....
I have no criminal record.
Thanks in advance
Nowadays I94 is electronic and I have to visit client Europe office for two weeks. What will happen to my TN visa and dependents living in USA on TD while I will be traveling to Europe?
Finally i was recognized by an Immigration Judge as an Asylee and I haven't applied for a green card for the past 2 years after approval. Is it safe to apply for a green card now after 2 years?- If it is advise me how to apply and give me some idea what needs to be done please. I'd like to do it on my own as I did everything on my own with courts and interview. I live in NY and would like to know where and what type of documents needs to be filed. I already did my medical...
Applying for a green card as an Asylee.
There are two options i have.
1. Whether i can travel to US before 12th Sep and after reaching whether I can transfer to other company. Is there any problem i will get if i do the transfer after reaching US without having any paystubs.I got to know if i need to transfer to other company atleast 1 month paystub is...
Holding valid H1B visa
- The congressionally mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV) makes available up to 55,000 diversity visas each year, drawn from random selection among all entries to persons who meet strict eligibility requirements from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States. DVs are apportioned among six geographic regions using regional limits determined by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) according to a formula specified in Section 203(c) of...
Important Notice for DV2014 Applicants
Look at my web-site: <a href="http://captureheart.weebly.com/">How To Make Him Want You</a>
At the very end of September 2012 I decided to sign up for the “green card” lottery, I said to myself why not, honestly not hoping for much, who would just give away a green card I was thinking.
*Note to first timers- signing up to the lottery is free of charge, and very simple all you need is 1 scanned 5x5 passport pictures and some very basic information. DO NOT PAY any fee, the registration is completely free.
I didn’t think too much about the...
My 2014 DV process – Asia (consular) Full report
Thank you so much!!!
If it is still Travisa, the second step on the OCI instructions say -
Payment - Travisa Order Form:
After you have completed the OCI Online Application, then complete the online Travisa Order Form. This form allows Travisa Outsourcing to provide...
OCI Confusion - Travisa or BLS????
Second letter - not received
Ds 260 submission - May 30
My CN is AS13,6xx which means I'll get my interview approximately in August or September next year, by then she will be 22 years
Does CSPA apply to her case? Should i bring her to the interview...
Daughter aging out issue
I'm posting from (sandton) Johannesburg city south-africa.
Woke up at 4 am, not that I slept anyway, checked the files again
Idle the car scream at the wife, to be ready its already 5.45 h and the bloody make never gets done grrrrr
6 am head to johannesburg, I feared the traffic but it didn't happen, 9 am relaxing at milky house in sandton-city,(not really relaxed at all lol).
Counting minutes by minutes seemed to be a century....
12 o'clock took the grand WALK to...
Interview experience johannesburg
I want to check \ask people how been interviewed before in. Abu Dhabi embassy if they been asked for the AOS 134 form or not
My client is changing their office within 4 miles radius (same state, but different zip code). I am sticking with the same employer, same client & same responsibilities. I consulted with my HR team and an attorney regarding H1B amendment for this address change. They say that LCA amendment is alone required and we don't have to do H1b amendment. I plan to go for stamping next year and I am concerned that it should not be a bottleneck.
Can you friends shed some light on this please?...
LCA or H1b amendment for address change?
What do I do now? I am a US citizen and want her to stay for 6 months? I can file GC.
(1) Is it possible for her to leave in a week to meet cousin in UK or back to INDIA for a week and re-enter again? Or leave INDIA at end of the month and re-enter after...
1 month visitor entry with no EOS/AOS
(1) File only after 5 years of getting Green Card.
Reason -> Within 5 years of giving green card, USCIS can rescind your green card very easily if they find that you were given a green card by mistake. After 5 years, the process is cumbersome for USCIS and they have to take you to courts.
(2) File after 6 years if you expect any question about not sticking with original employer before, during or after getting green card.
Best Practices for applying for Naturalization
Anyhow, told to come in after 2 weeks to pick up the decision at the end of the interview but the officer called at the last minutes to change it to a mail-in (think coz I'm in status).
Anybody in a similar...
Newark (lyndhurst) office applicants 2014